Training in the 1.5 meter society
Additional questions or want to discuss? Please let us know: please contact us.
Training with common sense
Safety first. Naturally, we work according to the strict guidelines of the RIVM. Essenburgh has drawn up a protocol for training with common sense in order to provide safe training. Our trainers follow an extra procedure to ensure the safety of everyone (participants and trainers) during the meetings. Also the hotel or training location where you stay during the training will take the necessary measures to ensure everyone’s health. During the training we also ask everyone to take into account the wishes of other participants.
So you can participate with peace of mind!
Health check prior to training
- Two days before the training you will receive an invitation by email to complete our health check. Filling out this check honestly is important for the safety of all participants and trainers
- If the health check shows that you cannot participate in the training, we will work with you to find a suitable solution.
- If you can participate according to the guidelines of the RIVM and our health check, we would like to see you at the start of the training course.
- Depending on the current measures of the government, you will be invited for a PCR test before the start of the training. Information will be provided by e-mail.
What can you expect during the training?
- At the beginning of the training the trainer will discuss with the group the manners during the training, the breaks and in the hotel.
- Throughout the course, there is a duty to report any health complaints that may indicate a COVID-19 infection.
- Each training day a health check will take place at the start of the training.
- Both the trainer and the hotel ensure regular (extra) cleaning of frequently used areas, for example in the training room.
- Cleaning and disinfection equipment is available in the training room.
- Our training rooms have been redesigned so that the 1.5m space between the participants and the trainer is guaranteed
- If you follow the training together with your partner you can sit next to each other, both during the training and the meals.
- You must wear a mouth mask in the public areas of the hotel.
- The hotel you are staying at has set walking routes and extra disinfectants available in public areas
You will receive more information at the start of the training. Through this link you can also download the protocol. Together we are responsible for our health and we therefore ask for your cooperation in the implementation. Please contact us if you have any questions or uncertainties! We hope to see you in good health!