How do I make the success of my healthcare innovation visible ?
Our research supports healthcare decision-makers in proving Triple Aim impact by making healthcare innovation measurable.
PATIENT-CENTERED OUTCOMES BY ESSENBURGH
Examining and mapping the patient experience gives you useful information about your healthcare innovation.
In addition to clinical effectiveness and patient safety, the patient experience is a fundamental aspect of care quality.
Moreover, the patient experience provides essential information to evaluate care and improve quality.
Essenburgh has years of experience in making the patient’s perspective visible. We immerse ourselves in the patient’s perspective and know-how to develop and conduct patient-centered research.
FOR PATIENT-CENTERED OUTCOMES.
Step 1; RECOGNITION MEETING
Before we start a project we will have several meetings to determine the research design. In these conversations, we will ask critical questions to get a good picture of your organization, product, or service. Then together we look at the challenge your organization/institution is facing and how we can best research this. We draw up the research objective(s) and tell you about comparable previous research projects. At the end of the exploration, we aim to come up with a research proposal in which we present how the research project will take shape. Upon approval, we will proceed to the actual research phase.
Step 2; RESEARCH
Based on the prepared research plan, our team of researchers gets to work. In most cases the project consists of the following research phases:
- Research design – A thorough analysis of the research question is translated into a design with a concrete research plan.
- Data collection – The necessary data are collected in different ways, depending on the research question and design.
- Data analysis – After data collection, the data is analyzed and conclusions and recommendations can be drawn.
- Report– A comprehensive presentation with all insights and next steps.
- Publication – If desired, we can publish the research results in a peer-reviewed journal. This helps to convince financiers and other stakeholders of the added value of your healthcare innovation.
Step 3;AFTER WORK
A research project is fun, but the results are even more fun! That is why we stay in touch after the research project. There are 3 fixed contact moments during which we evaluate together how the project went and where challenges still lie in the implementation of the strategy.
We believe that a project is not finished when the research results are presented. By maintaining intensive contact – especially after the research – together we take care of the implementation of the recommendations and follow-up steps.