REAL WORLD EVIDENCE
How do I make the success of my healthcare innovation visible ?
Our research supports healthcare decision makers in proving Triple Aim impact by making healthcare innovation measurable.
REAL WORLD EVIDENCE BY ESSENBURGH
For any healthcare organization, at least one pillar of Triple Aim is an important, if not the most important outcome. The goal is to improve the patient experience, improve health or reduce healthcare costs. To achieve your organizational goals, it is necessary to measure these KPIs so you can adjust and improve. Essenburgh monitors evaluate and provide insight.
We offer you a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods. Using our interactive and customized dashboards, we offer the possibility to monitor and adjust in a sustainable way. By making data visually appealing and insightful, you are able to respond directly to what is happening.
FOR REAL WORLD EVIDENCE.
OUR WORKING METHOD .
Step 1; RECOGNITION MEETING
Before we start a project we will have several meetings to determine the research design. In these conversations, we will ask critical questions to get a good picture of your organization, product or service. Then together we look at the challenge your organization/institution is facing and how we can best research this. We draw up the research objective(s) and tell you about comparable previous research projects. At the end of the exploration, we aim to come up with a research proposal in which we present how the research project will take shape. Upon approval, we will proceed to the actual research phase.
Step 2; RESEARCH
Based on the prepared research plan, our team of researchers gets to work. In most cases the project consists of the following research phases:
- Research design – A thorough analysis of the research question is translated into a design with a concrete research plan.
- Data collection – The necessary data are collected in different ways, depending on the research question and design.
- Data analysis – After data collection, the data is analyzed and conclusions and recommendations can be drawn.
- Report– A comprehensive presentation with all insights and next steps.
- Publication – If desired, we can publish the research results in a peer-reviewed journal. This helps to convince financiers and other stakeholders of the added value of your healthcare innovation.
Step 3;AFTER WORK
A research project is fun, but the results are even more fun! That is why we stay in touch after the research project. There are 3 fixed contact moments during which we evaluate together how the project went and where challenges still lie in the implementation of the strategy.
We believe that a project is not finished when the research results are presented. By maintaining intensive contact – especially after the research – together we take care of the implementation of the recommendations and follow-up steps.